At Oceanus Maritime, we prioritize safety above all else. That’s why we offer a wide selection of safety equipment to keep you and your crew safe at sea. From personal protective equipment (PPE) to life-saving devices, we have everything you need to navigate the high seas with peace of mind.
List of items:
We source and supply fire suppression systems from industry-leading manufacturers, designed to provide automatic and efficient fire protection for various areas on board your vessel. Our fire suppression systems include:
Our range of anti-slip treads is designed to provide a high-traction surface on stairs, ramps, and other areas where slip resistance is critical. Our selection includes:
Our range of anchorage points is designed to provide a secure connection point for the fall protection harness, ensuring reliable and effective fall protection. Our selection includes:
Fixed Anchors: These permanent anchors are installed on the vessel or structure and provide a secure connection point for fall protection equipment.
Temporary Anchors: These anchors are designed for temporary use and can be easily installed and removed, providing a flexible and versatile fall protection solution.
Horizontal Lifeline Systems: These systems consist of a cable or rope that spans across a work area, providing a secure and continuous anchor point for fall protection equipment.
Marine distress signals (flares, smoke signals, etc.)
The following are the list of brands we stock and deal in.
• Viking Life-Saving Equipment: A global provider of life rafts, life jackets, immersion suits, and other safety equipment.
• Survitec: Offers a wide range of marine safety equipment, including life rafts, life jackets, and survival suits.
• Ocean Safety: Offers a wide range of marine safety equipment, such as life rafts, life jackets, and EPIRBs (Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacons).
• McMurdo: Known for their EPIRBs, personal locator beacons (PLBs), and search and rescue technology.
• Datrex: Provides emergency rations, drinking water, life rafts, and other safety equipment for marine and aviation industries.
• Hammar: Known for hydrostatic release units and other marine safety equipment.
• Lalizas: A Greek company providing life rafts, life jackets, and other safety equipment for recreational and commercial boating.
• Pains Wessex: A leading manufacturer of marine distress signals, including parachute rockets, hand flares, and smoke signals.
• Comet: Offers a variety of marine pyrotechnics, such as red parachute flares, smoke signals, and hand-held flares.
• Ikaros (Hansson-Ikaros): A division of Hansson Pyrotechnics, specializing in distress signals like parachute flares, hand flares, and buoyant smoke.
• Dräger: A German company that offers a wide range of safety equipment, including breathing apparatus, gas detection systems, and personal protective equipment.
• MSA Safety: Provides various safety products, such as self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA), gas detectors, and other personal protective equipment.
• Honeywell Analytics: Offers a broad range of gas detection solutions, including fixed and portable gas detectors for various applications.
• RAE Systems: Specializes in gas detection solutions, including portable and wireless gas monitors for marine and industrial applications.
• Scott Safety (now part of 3M): Produces self-contained breathing apparatus, escape breathing apparatus, and gas detection equipment.
• BW Technologies (by Honeywell): Offers a range of portable gas detectors for various gases, including multi-gas detectors for marine use.
• Industrial Scientific: Offers portable gas detectors, fixed gas monitors, and other safety equipment for hazardous environments.
All of our safety equipment is sourced from reputable manufacturers and is certified to meet international safety standards. Whether you’re looking to update your safety equipment or stock up for a new voyage, we have the products you need to stay safe and compliant.
At Oceanus Maritime, we believe that safety should never be compromised. That’s why we offer competitive pricing on all of our safety equipment without ever sacrificing quality. Our knowledgeable staff is available to answer any questions you may have about our safety products or to help you select the right equipment for your specific needs.
Contact us today to learn more about our safety equipment and how we can help keep you and your crew safe at sea.